NorthGauge takes pride in the trust placed in us by healthcare professionals from coast to coast. For over a decade, we have worked closely with hospitals, health systems, attorneys and consultants on a wide variety of peer review matters. Recognizing that no two engagements are the same, we listen carefully and take a strategic, consultative, custom approach that values the relationships, careers and reputations at stake. Peer review is complex; mistakes come at a high price. With the experience and expertise of NorthGauge, high integrity, defensible physician peer review isn’t just possible, it’s the rule.
The cornerstone of all we do is simple: We do the right thing. Always. And we support you in doing the same. What sets NorthGauge apart?
- We only utilize the expertise of top shelf, carefully selected physicians to maximize credibility of reviews.
- We actively and diligently manage every project to make sure both the process and outcomes are defensible.
- Our leaders are some of the most experienced peer review experts, people with relevant backgrounds which allows them to appreciate what’s at stake and essential for the most effective peer review.
- Our reports are succinct and cut to the chase with clear support for every conclusion.
- We’re exceptionally sensitive to your resource constraints. Our approach is cost effective but cuts no corners.
- We’re innovators at heart. We are always looking for ways to provide better peer review services that evolve with changing demands.
- We don’t believe our involvement ends with delivery of the report. We stay involved as actively and for as long as you need us.
- We’re consistent, never complacent. You can always be confident in your decision to rely on NorthGauge.
NorthGauge would be honored to put our resources to work for you to address the following challenges:
- Physician peer review, focused and ongoing
- Malpractice risk exposure
- Fraud and abuse risk assessment, mitigation and defense
- Merger and acquisition due diligence
- Evaluation of physician employment and contract clinical performance
- Fair hearing support
- Privilege-related challenges
- Conflict resolution
Don’t be fooled by the marketing glitz that distracts you from the most important elements of performance. Mistakes come at a high price. Your peer review partner has to be capable of providing consistent support of your quality improvement and risk reduction efforts. In fact, your partner has to be a reflection of you. For support in making this important decision, see Choosing the Right Peer Review Partner.